This week's theme comes from Two Peas in a Pod.
In reality, this is the one who owns us, but if you have a pet you already know that. If you don't have a pet, then consider who owns who....carefully. This is Sebastian, our Lilacpoint Siamese. He's "mature", 16 I think.
He was one of a pair of brothers we got from a family who were giving the two away. the couple had had 3 boys in 5 yrs, and were expecting boy #4. The cats didn't stand a chance...tho the couple had doted on them for 5 years pre children.
The two boys were inseperable, i.e. Felix would not leave Sebastian alone, and was always grooming him and fussing over him. The vet told us Sebastian was a ...gasp!..poor groomer. Well, he might have been less than diligent about his grooming but it turned out he was diabetic. Sigh. Felix flew away to live with another catlover who was desperate for a cat, and we began the twice daily insulin shots.
He was not happy when we renovated the kitchen - 14 months of bedlam.
Sebastian has now 'outgrown' his diabetes, but I believe it was the energy work I did on him. Whatever, the shots are history, and he is a happily aging cat who tolerates me and loves my dh.
This is most of his life these days.He is happiest asleep on dh's lap while dh reads. Not a shabby way of life...
There are more pets to see on Threebuttons list. Have a look at the blogroll of This is...
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- This is...
- Book recommendation
- BooHoo...no on my desk today
- watermelon dot org???
- Wow! don't you love stats?
- This is ...my favorite outfit
- Flashback Friday June 20
- Progress? Priorities?
- On my Desk..June 18
- Sink your teeth into this Cupcake
- How rich are you??
- If nothing changes, nothing changes
- This is ....the space in which I create (and creat...
- Cancelled the Cable
- Flashback Friday June 13
- Were you still wondering about those firestarters?...
- On my desk...June 11
- Color, Color...play with Color
- I have a winner! It's Lisa.
- This is...my favorite (recent) travel memory
- Pies for both Hemispheres
- Post 100!!! Giveaway Below at End of Post
- On my desk...June 4
- How about them O's, hon?
- This is ...my pet
- ▼ June (25)
Many years, I take the time in December to clear out my computer, make a good dent in the things in my studio so I feel I have free and open...
1. My son is moving from the West Coast to the East and that means I ought to go visit him soon so I can eat at Zait and Zaatar in Anaheim...
As we hear ifs and maybes about upcoming snow, I'm looking at images of a snowfall back in 1966. My husband and I drove up from our new ...
1. Happily out of the hospital, and with a collection of drugs I appear t be making my way back to health. I can spend my days out of bed ...
Waking up in London is always nice. Then there's airplane brekkie. It was pretty good though we both passed on the granola bar. Dry as s...
1.Well the snow arrived! In our backyard, which doesn't get the sun til much later in the day if at all, the snow covers the deck an...
Much of a vacation is the to-ing and fro-ing. I usually consider this the worst part but sometimes if I take my time and observe it can be p...
Last week I made this layout for a challenge. Well, I'm no longer in London so I had to hope for snow in Maryland. Not a blizzard...