Wednesday, June 4, 2008

On my desk...June 4



We have had a lot, a LOT, of ip trouble this week, making dh tense, terse, and fed up. While we had a half day without the net, I decided to redo my room. So...on my desk looks in a different direction.



The page in the center is the basis for the 6 element ATC swap I'm doing. I have moved the elements around and around and am not very happy with them. I think I may have to look for 'smaller shoes' to paste on the card. The orange was just for sizing. The cards will be white so I can print the Olympic Rings. I have an idea for altering that element to express some of my feelings about the location.

Now that you've seen my desk, I'm sure you want to see more desks . Kirsty is the keeper of the desk-list.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Ooh, I haven't seen any ATC swaps on blogland yet... this is something I'd really like to do soon...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts