Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On my Desk..June 18

This was on my 'kitchen' desk the other day...just to show there can be a mess. But a mess with purpose and results!

Summer Rolls


But in the upstairs studio, the home of the craft and computer desks, there is a probable ceiling leak, so nothing except repair work is gonna happen in that room.




The desks have stuff all piled on them to clear that corner. I moved my computer about 4 ft away from the bulge in question since the pic was taken, and took one table out of the room.

This problem helped me see I don't need so many tables as they tend to just allow me to cover them with stuff. I'm sure none of you have that kind of tendency, or do you???

Check out more desks at Kirsty's blog.

7 comments:

BigCat said...

That ceiling looks ominous.

The food on the other hand looks great.

CurlyPops said...

Those summer rolls look really yummy! The bulge in the ceiling looks rather scary! I hope it's not too hard to fix.

AnastasiaC said...

your kitchen looks great! love the rice paper rolls...wish I had one now Im starved haha!

Kirsty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsty said...

I'm with everyone else. The results from the kitchen desk look sensational.

We've got a leak in the roof in our office/studio too. It drips into a big bucket. No-one seems to be able to fix it.

Kirsty said...

I'm so sorry I missed you Maureen - I've fixed it up now.

sosser said...

i cover every horizontal surface with... something, it seems. good luck with your repairs

and pass me a spring roll!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts