Why oh why? because we have no internet connection at home. While this is just a pita to me, it is a bigger deal to dh who works at home, and email is the lifeline to $$s. So after an eye dr checkup, and getting my eyes back to their undilated state, we are coffe-chop connecting to the lifeline.
But I send you all a hello, and hope to check some desks later this week. However, good news is that I will be in NYC tomorrow - if I get myself on the 7:45am bus which is about an hour from my house. That means I get into my own car...early. Ugh. It's the price one pays for about 8hrs in the Big Apple, all for $35. Still not sure what I'm gonna do but just soak up that NYC vibe.
Friday footnote - looks like we are switching IP so I'm not sure when I'll be back to use on my own computer. Godwilling and the creek don't rise, I hope to be back up in a week or so. Don't forget me!! Maureen
- ► 2014 (129)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- This is...
- Book recommendation
- BooHoo...no on my desk today
- watermelon dot org???
- Wow! don't you love stats?
- This is ...my favorite outfit
- Flashback Friday June 20
- Progress? Priorities?
- On my Desk..June 18
- Sink your teeth into this Cupcake
- How rich are you??
- If nothing changes, nothing changes
- This is ....the space in which I create (and creat...
- Cancelled the Cable
- Flashback Friday June 13
- Were you still wondering about those firestarters?...
- On my desk...June 11
- Color, Color...play with Color
- I have a winner! It's Lisa.
- This is...my favorite (recent) travel memory
- Pies for both Hemispheres
- Post 100!!! Giveaway Below at End of Post
- On my desk...June 4
- How about them O's, hon?
- This is ...my pet
- ▼ June (25)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...