Translate

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BooHoo...no on my desk today

Why oh why? because we have no internet connection at home. While this is just a pita to me, it is a bigger deal to dh who works at home, and email is the lifeline to $$s. So after an eye dr checkup, and getting my eyes back to their undilated state, we are coffe-chop connecting to the lifeline.

But I send you all a hello, and hope to check some desks later this week. However, good news is that I will be in NYC tomorrow - if I get myself on the 7:45am bus which is about an hour from my house. That means I get into my own car...early. Ugh. It's the price one pays for about 8hrs in the Big Apple, all for $35. Still not sure what I'm gonna do but just soak up that NYC vibe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday footnote - looks like we are switching IP so I'm not sure when I'll be back to use on my own computer. Godwilling and the creek don't rise, I hope to be back up in a week or so. Don't forget me!! Maureen

6 comments:

Bird Bath said...

New York - sounds exciting! perhaps you could take some photos? (please)

alexandra said...

Can't wait to hear about NYC> and I am going to go check out what the watermelons were saying too.. CRAZY!

Kirsty said...

Sometimes it's nice to unplug don't you think? I'll be unplugging next week.

Stacy A. said...

Maureen, have a great time in NYC. I think it is about half way between us, maybe we will have to meet up there one of these days. Send a little of that NYC vibe my way! Love Stacy

BigCat said...

Oh how I love NYC. Wish I was going with you.

mill said...

NO INTERNET? Oh no. That's awful. We have been capped cos we went over our internet quota so it's now dial-up speed (ugh) but at least we still have internet, even if it's slow! Hope you get yours up and running again soon so we can read more of your posts!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts