Yep, it's time to hit the road again, or rather the skies...
Look for me over at Get in the Car to hear about our adventures at higher altitudes. It's also the area where we were married 7 years ago, and so it's nice that Dick has a work trip to give us a chance to get back to where a lot of the official fun began.
WEDNESDAY - Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs around 60. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT - Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. North winds 10 to 20 mph.
THURSDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s.
FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT - Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the lower 40s.
SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows in the mid 40s.
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- New Look...
- Flashback Friday May 30
- Chocolate Therapy
- On my desk...May 28
- A phrase to make my heart ache
- The Vietnam Wall
- This is: something I got, but still haven't used.
- Oh so addictive
- vietnamese chicken meatballs in lettuce wraps
- Flashback Friday 1. 08 05 23
- Book Tag - fun to play
- How can her feet be cold???
- On my desk...May 21
- This is ...how I recycle
- Time to Look Elsewhere For Me
- On My Desk...the other desk
- This is...my mother
- For My Australian Friends
- Flashback Friday May 9
- Note the flowers in the Banner
- On My desk..May 7
- A Full Weekend
- This is ...the pair of shoes I'd sleep in...sortof...
- Flashback Friday... May 2
- ▼ May (24)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
My mother had started the habit of holding his basket and then rehiding the eggs on him when we realized he was a very good spotter at ag...