Yep, it's time to hit the road again, or rather the skies...
Look for me over at Get in the Car to hear about our adventures at higher altitudes. It's also the area where we were married 7 years ago, and so it's nice that Dick has a work trip to give us a chance to get back to where a lot of the official fun began.
WEDNESDAY - Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs around 60. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT - Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. North winds 10 to 20 mph.
THURSDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s.
FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT - Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the lower 40s.
SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows in the mid 40s.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- New Look...
- Flashback Friday May 30
- Chocolate Therapy
- On my desk...May 28
- A phrase to make my heart ache
- The Vietnam Wall
- This is: something I got, but still haven't used.
- Oh so addictive
- vietnamese chicken meatballs in lettuce wraps
- Flashback Friday 1. 08 05 23
- Book Tag - fun to play
- How can her feet be cold???
- On my desk...May 21
- This is ...how I recycle
- Time to Look Elsewhere For Me
- On My Desk...the other desk
- This is...my mother
- For My Australian Friends
- Flashback Friday May 9
- Note the flowers in the Banner
- On My desk..May 7
- A Full Weekend
- This is ...the pair of shoes I'd sleep in...sortof...
- Flashback Friday... May 2
- ▼ May (24)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...