Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time to Look Elsewhere For Me

Yep, it's time to hit the road again, or rather the skies...

Look for me over at Get in the Car to hear about our adventures at higher altitudes. It's also the area where we were married 7 years ago, and so it's nice that Dick has a work trip to give us a chance to get back to where a lot of the official fun began.



WEDNESDAY - Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs around 60. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT - Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. North winds 10 to 20 mph.

THURSDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s.

FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT - Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the lower 40s.

SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows in the mid 40s.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wishing you a very safe and happy trip.

mill said...

I do the same thing with magazines - donate them to the hospital! By the way, I didn't know you could schedule posts from Blogger? How handy, will have to investigate!

CurlyPops said...

I love the scrap bin you've created, that's such a great idea.
I need to get myself a worm farm for the vegie scraps.

BigCat said...

Oh, I love Boulder. Wish I could drop in there for a couple of days. My partner and I have special memories there too.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Wow, lots of re-using in your recycling. Good to hear! Have a great trip.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts