Translate

Sunday, May 4, 2008

This is ...the pair of shoes I'd sleep in...sortof

All in all, I am happier barefoot and if we didn't have an old cat who is prone to regurgitation, I'd be barefoot a lot. But this is as close as it comes....my old slippers that are wonderfully warm in the winter with socks and are soon to be replaced by Crocs. But sleep in Crocs??? not hardly.

So thank you HipHop and Banana Bread for this different one.

This is...the pair of shoes I'd sleep in

Wanna see more? Check over at Three Buttons for a long list of players.

8 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Ohh.. they do look lovely and comfortable! Are you buying new Crocs, or just changing for the season?

mill said...

What a comfy pair of shoes! I have a pair of booties with a woollen lining that I love to wear around the house (and would love to wear them to work too if I could ;) but it's still a bit too hot for them. Winter is just around the corner though! :D

Drewzel said...

I had some favourite woolly slippers, very similar to those, but alas, now gone due to puppy attack! :P

Lisa said...

Lovely!

Enjoy your crocs. I have their flip flops and love them for around the house.

Jenny said...

Great well loved comfy slippers are the best and so are bare feet!

Lorih said...

I definitely agree with being happier barefoot (and we have two cats who are prone to the ole binge and purge), but those slippers look awfully comfortable...

AnastasiaC said...

ohh they sure look comfy!!

cloud9 said...

I'm so with you on the barefoot as best. I also have an ancient feline who pukes at will and always in the places where she KNOWS I'm going to tread...BAREFOOT. Only this morning as it happens...squelch!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts