Friday, May 2, 2008
Flashback Friday... May 2
MJB Christmas 1945
Originally uploaded by redazadi
I'm sorry but I forget who it was that rec'd the book about the Steiff family. I often wondered in years that followed this shot whether my bear came from that lineage. I loved it because it was so soft plus it was MY size! Actually, he looks larger in this shot.
Looking at that furniture reminds me of how much I disliked it...so so scratchey. You couldn't put your face on it without being pricked by the textures. And for you vintage folk, how about the doilies? My xh used to call them 'tidies' and I know they were crocheted by my Nana. Another item long gone...which I wish I had. Fortunately we have photographs to jog the memory.
- ► 2014 (129)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- New Look...
- Flashback Friday May 30
- Chocolate Therapy
- On my desk...May 28
- A phrase to make my heart ache
- The Vietnam Wall
- This is: something I got, but still haven't used.
- Oh so addictive
- vietnamese chicken meatballs in lettuce wraps
- Flashback Friday 1. 08 05 23
- Book Tag - fun to play
- How can her feet be cold???
- On my desk...May 21
- This is ...how I recycle
- Time to Look Elsewhere For Me
- On My Desk...the other desk
- This is...my mother
- For My Australian Friends
- Flashback Friday May 9
- Note the flowers in the Banner
- On My desk..May 7
- A Full Weekend
- This is ...the pair of shoes I'd sleep in...sortof...
- Flashback Friday... May 2
- ▼ May (24)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...