Sunday was a big clean out the cellar day, and tho it rained off and on, it wasn't hot - yet. If it had been humid and hot, I have a feeling less might have been done.
Unfortunately, this cr*p has to sit in the driveway until next week when we have the quarterly bulk trash pickup. But better out there than still in the cellar. Without help, the two of might have killed ourselves trying to do it - or killed each other. About 1/4 of the original pile has already been taken away, and there was a carload for the thrift shop. Phew.
- ► 2015 (170)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- On my desk...April 30
- sausage and pierogi
- Well who knew...
- This is...my favorite book
- On my desk...April 23
- Trash, trash, do we have trash!
- Back to the Kitchen
- This is ...my latest discovery
- Attention Button Lovers
- best friends -about 1954
- On my desk...April 16
- FREE TIBET
- Mrs. G and her 3 Husbands
- This is...my perfect dinner party guest list
- Egg-ing You On
- Yes I am a Monkey
- Time Trio Giveaway
- On my desk...April 9
- Spent the morning in Little Saigon
- Roasted cauliflower soup
- This is... my jewelry box(es)
- Janie and PeepsArt
- Vintage Friday
- Six Things About Me
- On my desk... April 2
- Arugula and PB Toast
- ▼ April (26)
My first day of the trip involved a lot of the logistics. Leave Maryland, arrive in Albuquerque New Mexico, get my luggage, get to the car r...
found on Instagram
That means the week is done! I did enjoy this a good bit, making a few of my own templates, using ones I bought from Ali Edwards and Cathy Z...
While in Ocean City last week, I also found an 'official' Becky Higgins 6x8 album I liked a lot. Seafoam (?) Green and even on sa...
Sadly, for me, what I thought were 6x8 page protectors were in fact 6x8 but for 3 images. Bummer. Nonetheless, I proceeded to make the pages...
retablo San Francisco Church Taos, found on line
1. Pope Francis is here. May his love continue to inspire us and remind us that God, any god or variation you understand, is totally inclus...
We arrived in Thailand in January 1976. A culture and climate change to be sure after 7 years in England and several months in Maryland for ...
My reason for going north to Pueblo, CO was on the recommendation of a friend. She had seen a chiropractor who also did muscle testing and r...
1. Dismal start to October with chilly rain from the advance of Hurricane Joaquin. Right now it isn't supposed to hit us but I'll wa...