Sunday was a big clean out the cellar day, and tho it rained off and on, it wasn't hot - yet. If it had been humid and hot, I have a feeling less might have been done.
Unfortunately, this cr*p has to sit in the driveway until next week when we have the quarterly bulk trash pickup. But better out there than still in the cellar. Without help, the two of might have killed ourselves trying to do it - or killed each other. About 1/4 of the original pile has already been taken away, and there was a carload for the thrift shop. Phew.
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- On my desk...April 30
- sausage and pierogi
- Well who knew...
- This is...my favorite book
- On my desk...April 23
- Trash, trash, do we have trash!
- Back to the Kitchen
- This is ...my latest discovery
- Attention Button Lovers
- best friends -about 1954
- On my desk...April 16
- FREE TIBET
- Mrs. G and her 3 Husbands
- This is...my perfect dinner party guest list
- Egg-ing You On
- Yes I am a Monkey
- Time Trio Giveaway
- On my desk...April 9
- Spent the morning in Little Saigon
- Roasted cauliflower soup
- This is... my jewelry box(es)
- Janie and PeepsArt
- Vintage Friday
- Six Things About Me
- On my desk... April 2
- Arugula and PB Toast
- ▼ April (26)
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it wa...
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
Week 29 with lots of attention to a badly neglected garden. Not all got done but then it had been quite a few weeks of hot hot weather an...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
Yes, I'll miss you too but sometimes a vacation is what is needed. I'm having a solo trip out west in the land of green chiles, R...
cure for brain troubles...if only
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...