Sunday was a big clean out the cellar day, and tho it rained off and on, it wasn't hot - yet. If it had been humid and hot, I have a feeling less might have been done.
Unfortunately, this cr*p has to sit in the driveway until next week when we have the quarterly bulk trash pickup. But better out there than still in the cellar. Without help, the two of might have killed ourselves trying to do it - or killed each other. About 1/4 of the original pile has already been taken away, and there was a carload for the thrift shop. Phew.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- On my desk...April 30
- sausage and pierogi
- Well who knew...
- This is...my favorite book
- On my desk...April 23
- Trash, trash, do we have trash!
- Back to the Kitchen
- This is ...my latest discovery
- Attention Button Lovers
- best friends -about 1954
- On my desk...April 16
- FREE TIBET
- Mrs. G and her 3 Husbands
- This is...my perfect dinner party guest list
- Egg-ing You On
- Yes I am a Monkey
- Time Trio Giveaway
- On my desk...April 9
- Spent the morning in Little Saigon
- Roasted cauliflower soup
- This is... my jewelry box(es)
- Janie and PeepsArt
- Vintage Friday
- Six Things About Me
- On my desk... April 2
- Arugula and PB Toast
- ▼ April (26)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...