Sunday, April 6, 2008

This is... my jewelry box(es)



Anastasia suggested this week's meme subject to MemeMama, aka ThreeButtons. Fun idea.

Mostly, I wear my wedding ring, either of two sets of earrings, a simple gold chain and one bracelet. All but the chain came from dh; the chain came from xh's trip to Kuwait. All are gold - I've never cared for silver and it never looked too good with my tawny coloring.

Sadly, this week's theme has reminded me that the rest of my jewelry hasn't been sorted out since the last time I did a clear out. Ok, the basket is out...I guess today is the day to look, organize and see what is still wanted. Find a new home for the rest. I guess this is the story of my life right now - she said wryly.

This is...the rest


9 comments:

little red said...

We seem to have another thing in common here. Lol!

Sandra said...

Well, it's good to see that a blog post can also lead to home organization :) Good for you! Me, I'm still in some serious chaos... there is no way I would post a picture of the jewelry box open. ha ha.

AnastasiaC said...

i too did a little clearing up...a great chance to!
love all your stuff!! its amazing how much we end up with over the years....

Net said...

Nice big collection. Funny,it's like sorting out old photos isn't it? Each piece with it's own memory.

Kyla said...

You have some really pretty stuff in there. I would love to dig through your jewellery to see what treasures I could find. Thanks for the visit today. Ill be back to visit often!
CHeers Kyla

Sasparilla Sue said...

I absolutely love that your jewelry is in an assortment of dishes!!! Cooking your life is right! About "the rest" I still have some jewelry at my parents' house (even though I've been moved out for more than a decade) and it all looks like that second picture. I keep promising to go through it, one day I will, really.

creativecontroller said...

They are great treasure chests!

BigCat said...

Lots of nice goodies there. You do seem to have a bit of a tidy up theme hanging around you at the moment.

Cooking My Life said...

Yes I do bigcat...each layer gone, more crud rises to the surface, just like in a garden.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts