Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On my desk...April 30


Lots of sunlight! Wow it's nice in the a.m. these days. I suspect I will be getting up by 6am or earlier now.

And other than sunlight?? items to go to the Post Office when they open. Postcards for a swap-bot exchange I joined. This Birthday Card swap needs some more people but it is not international. US readers? think about it.

There is also a package finally getting on its way to Australia. ;-)

And then there is the crinkly blotter....got wet one rainy pm, and I'll be glad to get to May tomorrow which still looks ok. Today I will be starting...god willin'....two postcards for a handmade pc swap. This one is international and I hope it will get my creative juices flowing. I have an idea to cobble/collage some extra pics I played around with for Christmas cards. Wish me luck! getting the idea from the head to the hands is quite a challenge I find.

2 comments:

Sherrin said...

The light does look beautiful on your desk! Enjoy the warmer weather... :o)

BigCat said...

That photo is lovely. No sunlight in this part of the world at 6am. The days are getting shorter and colder. At least we can all live vicariously in Blogland.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts