bettythegeek picked this week's theme in threebutton's meme. Well done ladies!
Well, the first thing that sprang to mind was from long ago. Two blond haired, blue eyed boys...that became blond-ish, blue eyed, 6'2' men. There is also a raven haired, black eyed girl but as she was adopted she is not quite my 'own' creation.
and the most recent creation I'm proudest of - created with This Dear Husband - my kitchen.
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- Just need The Frame...and an Iron!
- This is...the contents of my purse
- Easter Massacre
- A recommendation from ?
- On my desk ...March 26
- This is...
- Funnier Together
- On my desk...March 19
- What's been Cookin'
- Pegs on a Line
- IKEA....can you make this for me?
- This is ... my creation
- Correction on Heather Smith Jones info
- On my desk...March 12
- Quiet night, great flic
- This is ...the view from my front door
- "The John"
- Pinhole not Pinprick
- Rose-y Wall
- On my desk...March 05
- Back to the Kitchen
- ▼ March (21)
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it wa...
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
Week 29 with lots of attention to a badly neglected garden. Not all got done but then it had been quite a few weeks of hot hot weather an...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
cure for brain troubles...if only
1. I love Pinterest and the way you can find some of the most amazing things. I saw this drink this week, Sekanjibin, one of those now popu...
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...