My goal this week was to clean up, clean out, and pack the suitcases. Again. Now I have something to report for the On My Desk meme from Kirsty @ Kootoyoo. This box is the way I'm starting to feel - tidy.
What got done was -
- A session with a monk gave me a spiritual boost
- The small brunch happened, people were fed, and the cook let out a deep sigh
- A movie was watched - Donnie Darko- with popcorn AND ice cream. (So decadent...)
- The final season of The Wire was recorded - phew!
- The CanonPixma 160 software was reloaded, reloaded, and once more reloaded and I can now scan.
- Transition of winter bedding and clothes began
- Clothes were hung on the line for a whole day!(Spring!?!?)
- Loads of magazines were read and either flagged for recycling or went back to the library
- Information on Chicago food/restaurants was gleaned
- And that is why most of my desk is empty. "That's A GOOD Thing!"
Wireless issues here at home, so maybe it's just as well Cooking My Life is taking a break and sister blog, Get in The Car will be speaking. I hope to look at all your desks along the way. Ciao!