Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On my desk...March 12


I had thought about this meme from Kirsty at Kootoyoo. Last night, and woke up early fed up with the way the tables are. This is my first full year of using the room, and I found I could not reach the window with the table up against it. (i.e. in the side by side arrangement) So I had moved them apart and had my chair w/back between the tables. This worked ok, but I hated seeing the back of the well loved Imac as I entered the room.

There is ongoing clutter tho the shelves are pretty well organized - it's still the boxes that are still packed and the decisions of how to store things I have never used - or at least for a long time.



So shift and push and get the tables back to back - and look what I see while I'm sorting out.


But will you see the tables as they are now ???oh, no, because my new effin' card reader is doing nada. The blue light is on but nobody's home. Grrrrrr. But I am working on a project for dh...so shhhhh!


Next week...another view, and hopefully less crapola.

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oooh - I'm on your desk & the portrait by my big girl.

starashan said...

You have a great space! Looks like lots of room. :o)

(American's call overlockers 'sergers' - maybe you know what I mean now? :o)
-Sherrin

Betty said...

card readers are such nasty little creatures. truly have a mind of their own. good to hook up with fellow mac users as well, ;-)
thanks for sharing

Chris Worthy said...

Thanks for your comment. I am feeling better today -- maybe it's spring fever now instead of just hay fever. My marsh picture is from Huntington Beach State Park on the South Carolina coast. Take care!

BigCat said...

Your room looks like a wonderful place to hang out. Thanks for the lovely posts you have been leaving on my blog.

I recently bought myself a book called Organizing Your Craft Space by Jo Packham which had some useful ideas about keeping studios in a fit state. Also, Cloth Paper Scissors magazine are putting out a studio edition in April to inspire us all.

I love your blogs - this one and your travel one.

Maureen said...

bigcat ...thanks for those organizational rec's. I'll have to keep an eye out for the mag.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts