Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On my desk...March 05

Well, my desks are in a state of flux after the serious look at those poor inspiration boards. I know I'm not listed on Three Buttons blog as playing the "This is..." meme but I am. (3Buttons..I don't see an email to ask you to include me.) These pictures go with the meme from Kirsty at Kootoyoo.



I must have been thinking of how I could move this room around, and got up out of bed just before midnight to do some playing around with some cards. First thing in the morning, I took the picture... pen caps did get put back on after use. ;-) I am still planning on making a card using the pinprick method, but I just have to test it out...and find the print of the blog on which I saw the concept. I think I know where it is. I hope I know because I have no idea what the real word for that technique is. I'm also wondering what kind of needle will go thru this faux watercolor paper.



Ok people...I do need to know what this technique is called. I don't (grrrr) have the paper I thought I did. I saw the idea on flickr - a woman making wallpaper withe pinkrpicks of traced greenery. Does that ring any bells???? I'm running out of vocabulary to google. TIA!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

It's nice to have your desk directly under a window. I've never heard of the pin prick thingy but I'll look forward to learning more about it from you.

Robin said...

Maureen, can I use your thumbnail images of the meat loaf in the red baking dish and the finished serving? And thank you for alerting me to the error but I can't remember where you found my website link so I am unable to repair it.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts