Friday, February 29, 2008

On my desk...Feb 29

I love playing these games I find online. But now I'm wondering if this is a phenomenon of life 'down under'??? Whatever...it's fun. It was Kristy who suggested this one. Boy oh boy, desks have lots of interesting stuff.

So on my desk, there are many things but as it is pm, the light isn't that good with just the camera flash gripe gripe gripe and I have hair to color (mine!), this is quick and dirty.

You will see the corner of my Imac, the corner of the keyboard, the Who cd that will not record on Itunes (what is it with some old cds?), a drained mug of Russian Caravan, and the new thingamajig I had to buy to upload pics from my camera. It was dirt cheap but I can't believe I wore out the old one. Dh says yes I did...

Gotta put a note on the cal to check next Weds...Thanks Kristy

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Thanks for playing along. I love that irish blessing - it gives me goose bumps.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts