- My own bed
- A real cup of tea in one of my favorite mugs
- Sebastian both greeting me and ignoring me
- My MAC with its great great big screen
- A whole house to wander in, sit in, be alone in
- More than 4 outfits to wear
- Meals to plan and cook
- A litterbox to clean
- But really little to complain about
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Home again, home again
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- This is...my Inspiration Board
- On my desk...Feb 29
- Home again, home again
- Accepting Friendship
- Stilll on vacation, life is still cooking
- “This Is . . . Me Taking A Picture of Myself In th...
- This is…what makes me laugh.
- He knows :-(
- This is...Sunday Lunch.
- 1 day and counting
- Good Habits...where do they go
- This is...My Collection!
- Tea makes it alright
- Rainy and sickly
- ▼ February (14)
My first full day in Boston was April 11. Lots of shopping at the Haymarket for food for a week of breakfasts and some dinners. It's ama...
This video from Becky Higgins YouTube channel is great for the basics in travel photo. I do a lot of these tips but found some new ones. I h...
Most of the time, like Dorie, I make my own hummus. Oh it sounds so wonderful to my ego to say "like Dorie" but it's true. I u...
Many weeks I try to get some or all the blog posts done in advance, especially this one. I keep a running list of things I find interesting,...
What to say about this week...lots of good things 1. The boy had eye surgery. No more drooping lids which were both interfering with his v...
Another day, another month. Wow. Sometimes in the year the days seem to go slowly but right now it seems like the days are starting to go q...
Here I am in the hospital, after having my appendix out. No April Fool's Joke! It was a breeze, even having the staples...metal sta...
While going through the many papers and photos that are involved in genealogy, lots of memories come up. Thank god for the internet so I can...