- My own bed
- A real cup of tea in one of my favorite mugs
- Sebastian both greeting me and ignoring me
- My MAC with its great great big screen
- A whole house to wander in, sit in, be alone in
- More than 4 outfits to wear
- Meals to plan and cook
- A litterbox to clean
- But really little to complain about
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Home again, home again
- ► 2014 (181)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- This is...my Inspiration Board
- On my desk...Feb 29
- Home again, home again
- Accepting Friendship
- Stilll on vacation, life is still cooking
- “This Is . . . Me Taking A Picture of Myself In th...
- This is…what makes me laugh.
- He knows :-(
- This is...Sunday Lunch.
- 1 day and counting
- Good Habits...where do they go
- This is...My Collection!
- Tea makes it alright
- Rainy and sickly
- ▼ February (14)
Ok, so the 90s is not so long ago when the writer goes back to the 40s, but as I scan old images, I try to recall some things about them. I...
Ok, we now know that the look of the 80s was not the greatest. But back in the day we thought we were pretty good looking for two women in t...
Four days without our normal connections via Verizon's Fios was a strange time. All the things we take for granted gone in a poof! Why d...
This is a trip that I did not go on but rather my dh took my granddaughter to Alaska. Getting to Alaska from the east coast of the US takes ...
This is another post on using a tutorial that is already out there for something I wanted to do. WendyZine makes the best actions and other ...
More than one of our friends has been or is here for serious surgery this week. Perhaps it's our age???
eta: This post was scheduled to go up during the time we lost our FIOS internet. Better late than never... Did that title say October??? ...
This may be a first for me - a blog tour post. I have done a lot of weekly meme posts in the past and 'met' a lot of wonderful Austr...
Now that I have a date for my knee surgery, I also have a long checklist of things "I" need to do and things others have to do for...