- My own bed
- A real cup of tea in one of my favorite mugs
- Sebastian both greeting me and ignoring me
- My MAC with its great great big screen
- A whole house to wander in, sit in, be alone in
- More than 4 outfits to wear
- Meals to plan and cook
- A litterbox to clean
- But really little to complain about
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Home again, home again
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- This is...my Inspiration Board
- On my desk...Feb 29
- Home again, home again
- Accepting Friendship
- Stilll on vacation, life is still cooking
- “This Is . . . Me Taking A Picture of Myself In th...
- This is…what makes me laugh.
- He knows :-(
- This is...Sunday Lunch.
- 1 day and counting
- Good Habits...where do they go
- This is...My Collection!
- Tea makes it alright
- Rainy and sickly
- ▼ February (14)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
My mother had started the habit of holding his basket and then rehiding the eggs on him when we realized he was a very good spotter at ag...
While we hated to leave Sevilla, we had reservations at the Marriott in Lisbon. We also expected that it would be a relatively easy drive. ...
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
Did you know that Lisbon is a very hilly city? Somehow I missed that information before we went. We could have done more walking but since w...
Somehow this summer is blurring for me so I'm grateful that I have these pages to remind me that things really did happen. I think it...