- My own bed
- A real cup of tea in one of my favorite mugs
- Sebastian both greeting me and ignoring me
- My MAC with its great great big screen
- A whole house to wander in, sit in, be alone in
- More than 4 outfits to wear
- Meals to plan and cook
- A litterbox to clean
- But really little to complain about
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Home again, home again
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- This is...my Inspiration Board
- On my desk...Feb 29
- Home again, home again
- Accepting Friendship
- Stilll on vacation, life is still cooking
- “This Is . . . Me Taking A Picture of Myself In th...
- This is…what makes me laugh.
- He knows :-(
- This is...Sunday Lunch.
- 1 day and counting
- Good Habits...where do they go
- This is...My Collection!
- Tea makes it alright
- Rainy and sickly
- ▼ February (14)
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts. Outside my window... It's over...
All about finally letting go... A foot note to this story is that a few months after giving Janie the tin of buttons, she returned t...
on the banks of the Big Thompson
Years and years ago, my parents bought a piece of land in West Virginia. My mother had great dreams of building a house there, up on a hill ...
1.Truthfully, the River Cruise album is on its last pages but this is one I wanted to share now. Why? because my husband reminded me that it...
After a day's break on board we were set to be tourists again. Plus two inserts of things we saw and did.
It was a late night flight from Bangkok to Rome, on our way back to the United States. One of us was not very happy about it and was not ev...
An overcast day filled with the connotation of all that this city meant.
When I first arrived in Malawi, I had a job with the Director of the United States Information Agency and the Voice of America, Lillard Hil...