- My own bed
- A real cup of tea in one of my favorite mugs
- Sebastian both greeting me and ignoring me
- My MAC with its great great big screen
- A whole house to wander in, sit in, be alone in
- More than 4 outfits to wear
- Meals to plan and cook
- A litterbox to clean
- But really little to complain about
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Home again, home again
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- This is...my Inspiration Board
- On my desk...Feb 29
- Home again, home again
- Accepting Friendship
- Stilll on vacation, life is still cooking
- “This Is . . . Me Taking A Picture of Myself In th...
- This is…what makes me laugh.
- He knows :-(
- This is...Sunday Lunch.
- 1 day and counting
- Good Habits...where do they go
- This is...My Collection!
- Tea makes it alright
- Rainy and sickly
- ▼ February (14)
This lad, my former husband, here relaxing just before a wedding down in San Angelo Texas, just had a birthday this week. Birthday boy is...
This week I plan to start on my 2015 Project Life or whatever I am going to call it this year. I see that a lot of digi scrappers are ready ...
It was fun wrapping up this trip in scrapping land which is not always the case. But making the pages reminded me of how many good things di...
Not here, not now because a family member needed me to dogsit. So....see you when I get back!
So much of that month back in 2014 involved my knee replacement and all the rehab and follow up. I was still in the knee rehab for Thanksgi...
Wow, this month is going fast! I think my time in New York and then an 'almost-week' of dogsitting last week put me mentally behind...
I'm glad the only metal is inside now
The start of 2015 was a slow one mostly made up of more of the same as 2014. Still focusing on healing the knee and working on progress. Th...
Last Friday, dh had a coupon for a pre-Valentine's Day treat at Starbucks. Coffee and a pastry for $5. Not necessarily the greatest barg...
We always want to go to Italy. So far we haven't planned any trip this year but it's still doable. I hope. Truthfully, there has ...