Not a lot going on here that does not seem to relate to my upcoming knee surgery. But I'm sure that's not the total case. It just feels that way.
My Fitbit has two silent alarms set for me to stop and do 5 minutes of
walking around our downstairs. One at 11 am and the other at 2pm. The lights flash and there is a bit of a
vibration/buzz. I have to tap it twice to turn it off and today was one
of the first times I did it right. Oftentimes I'm just tapping and
2. We visited the Apple store to see why his phone was getting alerts from my calendar. Yeah, it was an error on his end as I presumed. But these girls caught my eye. All the sisters were trying out the new iPhone 6s. I don't know if a purchase was made but they were entranced, as was my dh.
Most of the garden herbs are still hanging on and still spouting new
buds. A little chile pepper apparently thinks there is lots of time to
go from blossom to pepper. Sorry babes, it's not going to happen.
What to wear to bed for the two weeks in a rehab? I do not have any
nightgowns and I believe I will need them as pajamas will be a pain in
the neck initially. I believe I'll look on line today.
5. Today this girl is 41. Wow, time has flown even if we weren't always having fun. Where there's life there's hope.
Friday, October 24, 2014
Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Five On Friday; October 24, 2014
- TBT: Kitchen Staff is Hard to Keep
- Wordless Wednesday: I'd Buy This!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in Torino
- AAM Monday These Days I'm Making - Matzo Ball Soup...
- Five on Friday: October 17, 2014
- TBT - I Avoid Another Cactus Lesson
- Wordless Wednesday; October 15, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Malpensa to Torino
- AAM Monday : The Knee Saga Starts
- Five on Friday: October 10 not 3, 2014
- TBT: Back to 1988
- Yikes, It Seems to Be Going Around
- Connected Again!
- TBT: College Days in the 90s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 1, 2014
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Ok, so the 90s is not so long ago when the writer goes back to the 40s, but as I scan old images, I try to recall some things about them. I...
Four days without our normal connections via Verizon's Fios was a strange time. All the things we take for granted gone in a poof! Why d...
Now that I have a date for my knee surgery, I also have a long checklist of things "I" need to do and things others have to do for...
eta: This post was scheduled to go up during the time we lost our FIOS internet. Better late than never... Did that title say October??? ...
More than one of our friends has been or is here for serious surgery this week. Perhaps it's our age???
Ok, we now know that the look of the 80s was not the greatest. But back in the day we thought we were pretty good looking for two women in t...
Today I'm meeting up with this old friend, sadly because of a memorial service for a mutual friend on Saturday. But back in the 80s, we ...
This is a trip that I did not go on but rather my dh took my granddaughter to Alaska. Getting to Alaska from the east coast of the US takes ...
Well I've finally got around to doing some more of the spring 2014 Italy trip. Other trips are still in the scrapbooking works but that&...